bradsprojects on Television?

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

bradsprojects on Television?

Post by brad » Fri Apr 01, 2011 9:27 pm

Hi everyone,

I just thought i'd let you all know of quite an exciting email that I received from Kipkay.

If you haven't heard of Kipkay, he is one of the worlds most subscribed to youtubers and delivers some fantastic how to and hack video's of exceptional quality in his own unique style.

I have been a fan of his for a while now and was quite excited to have received an email from him.

Basically he was letting me know that he was going to be airing a new tv show in the US on a number of networks. He asked if he could feature my Super Pong Table on one of his episodes. Naturally I said yes of course!

I will be sure to keep you posted as to what happens from here, but I certainly am looking forward to it :)

sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: bradsprojects of Television?

Post by sdudley » Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:03 pm

Congrats. Can't wait!

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: bradsprojects on Television?

Post by brad » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:07 am

Quite exciting I must say :D

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Sun Apr 03, 2011 11:36 pm

Brad's going to be a TV star... then it's on the the BIG SCREEN.

Arnold move over! :mrgreen:

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Apr 05, 2011 6:11 am

bradsprojects stars in TERMINATOR 5!

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:36 am

brad wrote:bradsprojects stars in TERMINATOR 5!
... REVENGE of the PONG!

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Apr 05, 2011 10:27 pm

The Ponginator?