3D POV instructable...

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

3D POV instructable...

Post by sdudley » Mon Nov 22, 2010 1:58 am

I know that a lot of you guys are into the POV's around here so I thought I would post a link to a really cool POV project I found on instructables.

I have not yet read through the instructable so I am not sure how good it is, but the video and pictures look AWESOME!

Enjoy making this you crazy POV's! :mrgreen:

http://www.instructables.com/id/n00tron ... e-Exhibit/

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: 3D POV instructable...

Post by brad » Tue Nov 23, 2010 4:53 pm

That is one impressive video!

Amazing what you can achieve by having two spin axis', very nice indeed!

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Tue Nov 23, 2010 11:53 pm

I thought about making one but when I realized it might be a two weekend project (not just one), I decided to wait until I have an extra weekend available. :mrgreen:
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Nov 24, 2010 4:50 am

Would you build it all yourself or would you use their LED boards?

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:48 pm

brad wrote:Would you build it all yourself or would you use their LED boards?
I was thinking of having you redesign it all for me. Thanks!

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:32 pm

I sent it in the mail, you didn't get it?