Japan will recycle old phones to create medals for the 2020

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Japan will recycle old phones to create medals for the 2020

Post by Chuckt » Mon Feb 06, 2017 3:03 pm

Japan will recycle old phones to create medals for the 2020 Tokyo Olympics

(This part is true.)

https://techcrunch.com/2017/02/02/olymp ... ed-phones/
"It was announced yesterday that the 2020 Summer Olympics in Tokyo will make all of its medals from recycled cellphones. Well, they’re going to make the Olympic torch out of a Samsung Galaxy."
http://www.newsmax.com/jokes/

(Best of the late night talk show jokes.)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Japan will recycle old phones to create medals for the 2

Post by brad » Tue Feb 28, 2017 9:15 am

I imagine there would be many phones needed to make a single medal. Maybe they could just put a phone on a ribbon and put it around their heads?