Request to speak to brad or anyone managing kickstarter proj

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Userdc
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Request to speak to brad or anyone managing kickstarter proj

Post by Userdc » Fri Mar 11, 2016 2:39 pm

Just a quick request to have a conversation with Brad or anyone on the kickstarter team managing the project.

I'm currently an accounting student who is studying the way businesses account for Crowd source funding (like kickstarter) and would love it if I could speak with someone in charge or knowledgable of this process for this particular campaign or business as a whole.

The information will be used in assistance with a report paper due in class.

Thanks

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Request to speak to brad or anyone managing kickstarter

Post by brad » Fri Mar 11, 2016 9:02 pm

Hi User DC. Could you send me a private message with a few more specifics of what you are after?