E.E. Times review of the coolest ruler ever

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

E.E. Times review of the coolest ruler ever

Post by Chuckt » Thu Oct 15, 2015 12:02 pm

So I asked one of the guys what had led him to that article, and he responded that he'd seen a reference to it on the DangerousPrototypes.com website.
http://www.eetimes.com/author.asp?secti ... 327962&amp

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: E.E. Times review of the coolest ruler ever

Post by brad » Fri Oct 16, 2015 10:23 pm

Hey I've seen that ruler before!

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:46 pm

I ordered one because I would like to share it with my family.

I thought about the ruler and thought it could potentially be used for good. I visited a homeless shelter years ago and the owner has her own ministry of trying to help the homeless and she wanted books and ways to help the people who live there learn.

The owner wanted crayons because a lot of the kids were hyperactive and the kids need something to use with their fingers.

The ruler is the kind of thing that if given to people, it could make kids think and that is the kind of things that could be helpful in generating interest in people to expand their horizons.

I think there are countless uses for it in education.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Nov 04, 2015 5:55 am

Well that seems like a good way to use the DigiRule Chuck! Kids like buttons and lights and this way they get to learn :)