Hey everybody - my name is brad!

Feel like saying hi? then go ahead!

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Hey everybody - my name is brad!

Post by brad » Wed May 26, 2010 6:28 am

I guess I should have been the first to introduce myself, but better late than never...

My name is brad and I started this site a couple of years ago now but it was actually located at www.retrobrad.com/electronics

I used to have a retro video games site and I just tagged it onto that.

If you like retro video games then you can check out my site at http://www.retrobrad.org although I have not updated it in years. The theme is the same as this site.

As you probably have guessed, I enjoy building projects mainly based around microcontrollers - and most often they will include some sort of LED's. I have been programming microcontrollers since December 2007 and have found it to be a great challenge and excellent fun.

My other hobbies include Skateboarding, Snowboarding, basketball, playing drums and bass guitar, retro video games and of course hanging out with my wonderful wife and two great kids.

I am a Christian and have been since 1999. This basically means that I believe in the Bible and everything contained within it. I believe that Jesus came to earth to preach His good news of salvation and then carried out this task by dying on the cross and then rising from the dead three days later. He did this so that we would not have to pay the price for our own sins which is eternal death in hell.

I currently work for the National Aerospace Training Centre where I teach electronics to aviation students. It is a fun job since I get to teach what I really enjoy doing.

Well I hope you find the site useful and I'll be sure to post new projects as I do them (and when I get time to do them...)

Fluroblue
decided to stick around...
decided to stick around...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hey everybody - my name is brad!

Post by Fluroblue » Tue Apr 12, 2011 11:46 pm

i think its great that your so open about your faith. im pretty sure that ive never seen people being so open about it before, which is great.
God Bless Ya
jordan

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Apr 13, 2011 5:51 am

Fluroblue wrote:i think its great that your so open about your faith. im pretty sure that ive never seen people being so open about it before, which is great.
God Bless Ya
jordan
Thanks very much Jordan :D And welcome to the forum!

DanT29

Post by DanT29 » Tue May 15, 2012 12:55 pm

Wow you teach electronics to aviation students? Awesome. I'm studying Aerospace engineering and my major is in Avionics which is basically the electronics of aircrafts and it can also branch into spacecrafts as well! I'm in the right place to learn!

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sat May 19, 2012 1:38 pm

Welcome to the forum!