Hi there, I'm MacKletus

Feel like saying hi? then go ahead!

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
mackletus
semi-newbie
semi-newbie

Hi there, I'm MacKletus

Post by mackletus » Fri Aug 31, 2012 8:44 am

Hello guys, I just joined the forums after having some issues with my Super Pixel Bros.

I anticipate fixing this is going to be fun.

I have my own business fixing smart phones and computers in Boynton Beach, Florida. So a soldering iron is never too far away.

Thank you Brad for sharing your projects and ya'll guys for sharing your words of wisdom...

God bless you all.

Regards,

MacKletus

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Hi there, I'm MacKletus

Post by brad » Sat Sep 01, 2012 1:38 pm

Hi and welcome to the forum.

That's cool that you live in Florida - Stacy (another forum member lives in Florida) you guys might be able to catch up and make some cool projects together!

Glad the site has helped you and hope we can be of some more assistance through the forums :)

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Sun Sep 02, 2012 3:33 am

Hi MacKletus, and welcome :)
If you don't know what Voltage your country is using, you shouldn't be doing electronics ;-)

mackletus
semi-newbie
semi-newbie

Post by mackletus » Sun Sep 02, 2012 12:14 pm

Thanks for the warm welcome.....

Sure I'll love to get to know some geeks in FL.

I'm trying to get a Hackerspace going so all souls are welcome.

Check www.mechanicalresistor.org

Not much time to update it but I will, soon, I promise.

MacKletus

Saimaster13
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by Saimaster13 » Sun Sep 02, 2012 1:41 pm

Speaking of Floridian geeks, I live in Sarasota.
Joshua

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Mon Sep 03, 2012 11:04 pm

So most people live in Florida then!

mackletus
semi-newbie
semi-newbie

Post by mackletus » Wed Sep 05, 2012 12:14 am

May be we can organize a meet-up. :idea:

who's in :?:

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Sep 05, 2012 6:27 am

mackletus wrote:May be we can organize a meet-up. :idea:

Obviously not me :)

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Wed Sep 05, 2012 9:10 am

mackletus wrote:May be we can organize a meet-up. :idea:

Welcome to this forum.

My friend drove his family's minivan to Florida and back. He spent $400 in gas from here to Florida and back.
Google Maps says it is 1,081 miles from here each way and I used a random spot in Florida to generate my directions.

Saimaster13
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Saimaster13 » Sat Sep 08, 2012 1:23 am

Well, it would really depend on the mileage for me, a long drive might not be worth it. I live in Sarasota, so you could put that in google maps and see how far away I am from you. Also, usually I do not have much to say in a conversation, just to warn you guys.
Joshua

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sat Sep 08, 2012 12:57 pm

Saimaster13 wrote: Also, usually I do not have much to say in a conversation, just to warn you guys.
That's one of the best lines i've seen written in these forums! I can just picture all you guys driving for hours to meet up and then everyone just stands there not saying anything :D