Hi from Bitfogav

Feel like saying hi? then go ahead!

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
bitfogav

Hi from Bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Thu May 20, 2010 3:23 am

Hi my name is Gavin,
I found Brads site from a youtube video of his 8x8 game system, at the time I was teaching myself about programming microchips and was reading books and studying the internet to learn all I can about them, I have always been interested in electrics and how things work.

Ive also followed Brads tutorials and learnt alot from them and his projects :) I am currently working on a wireless project at the moment that you can find in Brads forum.

All little bit more abit me?, I am currently working for Jaguar cars and enjoy making microchip projects as a hobby :)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Fri May 21, 2010 5:58 am

Hey there Gavin, glad that you have found the tutorials helpful :)

One day I certainly will get around to making more of them (when I find the time I guess...)

What do you do at work? are you a mechanic / auto electrician?

Nice to have you onboard in the forums :)

bitfogav

Post by bitfogav » Fri May 21, 2010 6:03 am

Hey thanks Brad

Im a master mechanic at work.. Do most of the electrical and diagnostic problems :)

[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable