Project Chronology?

Post here to discuss the original 8x8 Game System.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike M
decided to stick around...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Project Chronology?

Post by Mike M » Wed Jan 02, 2013 5:26 pm

Hi Brad,

Just curious... What is the chronology of your projects, please? It seems the Great Race was first, around December 2007. Was the 8x8 Game System next and when? How about the others (Christmas Card, Christmas Ornament, Super Pixel Brothers)?

Cheerful regards, Mike

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Project Chronology?

Post by brad » Thu Jan 03, 2013 1:28 pm

Hmm good question.

The great race was first (in December 2007) and then around April I made the 8x8 game system - Super Pixel bros wasn't until late 2009. The Christmas card and ornament were around the same time (even though the card is really just the great race...) I think they were Christmas 2009.

And then there were all sorts of bits and pieces in between other projects, tutorials, learning new languages etc... You may have noticed by now that pretty much all of my projects revolve around a set theme :)

Mike M

Post by Mike M » Thu Jan 03, 2013 5:00 pm

Thanks, Brad. That's what I thought since each one of those 8x8 projects seems to be a little more evolved when you put them in that order.

Cheerful regards, Mike

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:43 pm

No problem Mike :)