Button Locations?

Post here to discuss the original 8x8 Game System.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Mike M
decided to stick around...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Button Locations?

Post by Mike M » Mon Dec 31, 2012 4:33 pm

Hi Brad,

May I impose to ask about button locations on your 8x8 Game System board, please? Can I assume the diamond shaped cluster of buttons on the upper left side of the board are the four arrow keys? Also, of the two pair of buttons remaining, one pair center bottom and one pair top right, which set is for "Game A" and "Game B" and which set is for "Reset" and "Start"? The use of "Game B" in some of the software suggests that "Game A" and "Game B" are the top right buttons. Is that correct?

TIA... Cheerful regards, Mike

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Button Locations?

Post by brad » Tue Jan 01, 2013 8:29 pm

Hi Mike,

You are correct on all fronts!

The top left are your directional buttons, the center bottom are for select and start and then the top right are for your A and B games buttons.

Mike M

Post by Mike M » Fri Jan 04, 2013 3:59 pm

Thanks Brad.

Actually, I found a video on youtube that introduces the 8x8 Game System Kit and the following screen shot answered several of my questions. Maybe it would be helpful to other readers if you included it on your 8x8 Game System page.

Cheerful regards, Mike
Attachments
8x8GS front.png
8x8GS front.png (368.67 KiB) Viewed 13395 times

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Fri Jan 04, 2013 9:44 pm

I thought it was there! I'll have to go fix that right now :)