Flux

Post here to discuss the original 8x8 Game System.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
1kiko1
Can't get enough of electronics!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Flux

Post by 1kiko1 » Sat Jul 30, 2011 2:27 pm

Hey brad when you are soldering the 8x8 do you have to use flux

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Flux

Post by brad » Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:31 pm

I don't bother to use flux unless I am soldering surface mount components.

There is flux already in the solder, but when it comes to fine soldering (surface mount) you want all the help you can get so I highly recommend flux. I just use a flux pen which costs around $5

1kiko1

Post by 1kiko1 » Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:17 am

Thanks

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Sun Jul 31, 2011 12:14 pm

I always flux my capacitors! :lol:

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:51 pm

Just be careful not to go faster than 88Mph when transporting your fluxed capacitors

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:03 pm

brad wrote:Just be careful not to go faster than 88Mph when transporting your fluxed capacitors
I already did that and wound up in the future. Think about it... by the time you read this, it will be the future! So technically I am writing to you in the future. :mrgreen:

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.