Adding more games

Post here to discuss the original 8x8 Game System.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
tgraz34
decided to stick around...
decided to stick around...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Adding more games

Post by tgraz34 » Sat Nov 06, 2010 2:17 pm

I noticed on the tutorial there were a list of games you could put on the game system. But my questions is can you put them all on? or maybe just a few? :D I was thinking that it might take up to much room on the chip so i don't know. :?

If its possible to put more than one game on the game system, how would you go about it?

Thanks

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Adding more games

Post by brad » Mon Nov 08, 2010 10:21 pm

You certainly could fit more than one on there, but of course it is all limited by the memory space of the device.

Infact, SDudley has achieved this task if I remember correctly. He's a busy man at the moment and hasn't been able to drop by the forums in a while but maybe I could get some info out of him?

But basically if you wanted multiple games you would need some sort of startup routine that would allow you to select a game. e.g. press up for the car game or down for whatever game etc...

Once you have pressed a certain button, it would just run the routines for that game and skip the rest.