Arcade cabinet for the 8x8 Game System

Post here to discuss the original 8x8 Game System.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Arcade cabinet for the 8x8 Game System

Post by sdudley » Sun Mar 28, 2010 11:37 pm

I built a small arcade cabinet to house the 8x8 Game System. At this time it is currently an empty cabinet because I haven't the time to work on it. I will post more as time permits.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Mon Mar 29, 2010 8:51 pm

And I also have the one that you sent me :)

Which at this point is empty just like yours! I am sure that we will get around to putting something in them one day :D

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Mon Mar 29, 2010 9:52 pm

I was going to post photos of both but didn't know if I should place the picture of yours here or in the LEDBoy page.

By the way... How diod you get the picture to show in the post? I know you fixed it for me.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Mar 30, 2010 4:36 am

Sorry, I meant to tell you how I did it in my last email.

When you use the Img button to get the image tags, you need to make sure that the code inbetween is actually a direct link to a picture. The link you had in there was a link to a page that contained the picture.

Ideally I would like to just have an image upload facility on this forum.

I guess thats one more thing to add to my list of jobs!

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:10 am

Originally I did use the image tags but it comes out like this...

I followed the directions - honest! :cry:

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:02 am

sdudley wrote:Originally I did use the image tags but it comes out like this...

I followed the directions - honest! :cry:
It's okay :D you just need to make sure that it ends with an image extension like .png or .jpg etc...

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:05 am

brad wrote:It's okay :D you just need to make sure that it ends with an image extension like .png or .jpg etc...
Ahhh... thanks :)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Mar 30, 2010 11:06 am

I really need to find an image upload plugin for the forum though

Fin

Post by Fin » Tue Mar 30, 2010 10:10 pm

what engine is this forum running on?

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Wed Mar 31, 2010 5:11 am

Hi, it is running on an older version of PHPBB with a free theme by olate that I have modified quite a bit to suite the style that I was after.

nicolo86
semi-newbie
semi-newbie

Re: Arcade cabinet for the 8x8 Game System

Post by nicolo86 » Fri Jul 02, 2010 4:58 pm

The cabinet is so cool :D to bad is way small and so it will be quite hard to play on it :(.