explanation.. please

Post here to discuss the reaction game.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
nodoubtman
Can't get enough of electronics!
Can't get enough of electronics!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

explanation.. please

Post by nodoubtman » Wed Mar 07, 2012 7:10 am

Hello! I would like to have explanation on this :
bcf PORTA, 1 ; turn on the RED LED and
bsf PORTA, 0 ; turn off the GREEN LED.

what is bcf and bsf and PORTA ?

just a little idea, at the beginning i could write reaction game , but how do i write that on a 7 segment display ?

thank yoU!
marC:)

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: explanation.. please

Post by brad » Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:39 pm

Check out this tutorial:
http://www.bradsprojects.com/electronic ... rial2.html

It has the info on bsf and bcf.

as for writing text on the seven segment display, you are severely limited - you would want to use an lcd display most probably.

Be sure to check out the rest of my Assembly tutorials which will explain alot of the most common instructions.