Free Apps on Arduino

Post here to discuss all things Arduino!

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Free Apps on Arduino

Post by Chuckt » Wed May 16, 2012 10:15 pm

I bought a refurbished Kindle on sale that looks like new and works like new.

I found there were a couple of free apps on the Arduino.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Free Apps on Arduino

Post by brad » Sat May 19, 2012 1:44 pm

What kind of apps?

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Sun May 20, 2012 2:47 am

Arduino Cook Lite by Schogini Systems
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... Lite&hl=en

The Arduino Cook Lite includes chapters like Blink LED, LED Patterns, LED Counting, PWM Output, Analog Input, Push Button and Serial Comm, Push Button,LED and Edge Detection.
Neat illustration with circuit diagram and source code and option to share the code and explanation via email.
Works with all android phones and tablets.

The cost is currently free.

Practical Arduino V2 by Schogini Systems

The reviews say this is a Virus but after reading the description, I would say it spoke more about violating my privacy and it is by the same company.

There is an Arduino Simulator DIY Safely for $3.99.
There is an Arduino Quick Reference for $1.99.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... noV2&hl=en

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sun May 20, 2012 1:40 pm

Not bad, i have looked at similar things for iphone. I didn't know that the kindle ran on android os though?

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Fri May 25, 2012 3:05 am

It apparently does or handles android apps.

The screen is bigger than an ipod touch and I can get on the Internet anywhere there is a wifi connection.
It is handy but I'm still trying to get a third party ereader on it and these devices are only as good as the infrastructure it is on. The tablet is great but there are some quality control issues on the programs that back your kindle content up with software.

I'm trying to figure out how to tab through books more efficiently.
Chuckt wrote:Arduino Cook Lite by Schogini Systems
https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... Lite&hl=en

The Arduino Cook Lite includes chapters like Blink LED, LED Patterns, LED Counting, PWM Output, Analog Input, Push Button and Serial Comm, Push Button,LED and Edge Detection.
Neat illustration with circuit diagram and source code and option to share the code and explanation via email.
Works with all android phones and tablets.

The cost is currently free.

Practical Arduino V2 by Schogini Systems

The reviews say this is a Virus but after reading the description, I would say it spoke more about violating my privacy and it is by the same company.

There is an Arduino Simulator DIY Safely for $3.99.
There is an Arduino Quick Reference for $1.99.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/deta ... noV2&hl=en