Tideals.com

Post here to let others know of great places to buy components etc... online.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Tideals.com

Post by Chuckt » Wed Apr 04, 2012 10:20 pm

http://tideals.com/

The current deal is an eZ430-Chronos wireless watch but you have to pay attention to shipping if you don't live in the United States. We'll know what next week's deal is next week.

I didn't know this website existed before yesterday.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Tideals.com

Post by brad » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:36 am

Thanks Chuck - just bought one!

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Thu Apr 05, 2012 11:52 am

I'm debating getting one but I do need a watch.

I'm wondering what to do with it if I get it other than tell time. I also noticed there were at least three versions with three different frequencies so I don't know what to do with that.

I would like to play Super Pixel Brothers on it though...

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Mon Apr 09, 2012 6:33 pm

You never know when some project down the track will require one of these. Plus, they are so cheap!