Not much on the electronics front at the moment.

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Not much on the electronics front at the moment.

Post by brad » Thu Jun 30, 2011 9:32 pm

Hi all, just thought I'd drop in and say that since we have sold our house and have bought another and have been super busy with packing and moving etc.. I have had basically no time for my projects!

We are in temporary accommodation at the moment but move into our new house next week, hopefully things will settle down not long after and I can finally get everything documented for Super Pixel Bros.

It is pretty much all complete, with 20 levels programmed in and I have even made some level conversion software for people to make their own levels. It is a fun game that has been a long time in the making - but soon it shall be finished.

Hope all is well with everyone :D

sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Re: Not much on the electronics front at the moment.

Post by sdudley » Fri Jul 08, 2011 10:21 am

Obviously I haven't been doing much either. It's been a while since I have participated on the forums here.

Hope all is going well with the new house!

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:29 pm

Thanks Stacy,

we are actually right in the middle of moving in and renovating at the same time :)

Busy times but I am actually learning alot as I go along.

Chuckt
I practically live here!
I practically live here!

Post by Chuckt » Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:11 pm

Moving can be a stressful and time consuming time.

I've been in our house for ten years and I'm still doing work. I learned a lot of lessons from the mistakes of contractors and the previous owner who was a DIYer.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Tue Jul 12, 2011 7:04 am

Sorry again guys for my lack of presence here in the forums, I have just been so busy with work, moving house and renovations I just haven't had time for anything else.

I should have some time after work today to get on here and write some replies :) Hope all is well with everyone.