Had a great time snowboarding this weekend!

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

Post Reply [phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable
brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Had a great time snowboarding this weekend!

Post by brad » Mon Jul 26, 2010 12:39 pm

Well this certainly is off topic!

We had our second snow trip for the season on the weekend and had a great time.

Here's a pic of me on this new A-Frame that they built there.

Attachments
vert_wall_178_LEDBoy.jpg
vert_wall_178_LEDBoy.jpg (46.64 KiB) Viewed 12311 times
vert wall.jpg
vert wall.jpg (57.92 KiB) Viewed 12330 times

sdudley
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by sdudley » Thu Jul 29, 2010 7:34 am

What the heck are you doing snowboarding in the middle of summer??? :?

It's a blistering 98 degrees (Fahrenheit) for petes sake!

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:14 am

sdudley wrote:What the heck are you doing snowboarding in the middle of summer??? :?

It's a blistering 98 degrees (Fahrenheit) for petes sake!

Stacy
Would you believe me if I said it was all actually dandruff?

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Fri Jul 30, 2010 11:54 am

brad wrote:Would you believe me if I said it was all actually dandruff?
Ehhwww... that's GROSS! :oops:

Hey, by the way... I never noticed this before but "WHAT THE HECK IS THAT UP IN THE AIR?

Is it a bird... is it a plane... or... can it really be...?

Stacy
Any time you deviate from sequential consistency, you increase the complexity of the problem by orders of magnitude.

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:25 pm

Ha ha, this post cracked me up!

Very well done :D

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Fri Jul 30, 2010 9:46 pm

It's the latest advertising campaign to promote the new LEDBoy snowboarding game! :D

Stacy

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Sat Jul 31, 2010 9:21 pm

He he, what's our budget for this campaign?

sdudley

Post by sdudley » Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:18 pm

brad wrote:He he, what's our budget for this campaign?
Old scrap surplus, it's all I can afford. :D

Stacy

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by brad » Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:32 pm

I like it!