Proteus Pro 7 circuit simulation software

Post here if it doesn't seem to fit anywhere else.

Moderators: Chuckt, Garth, bitfogav

FreeThinker
decided to stick around...
decided to stick around...
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by FreeThinker » Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:14 am

brad wrote:Thats what I tried to do, modify a circuit with extra components and it just did not allow me to do it. I think it would be great if I were able to sell this software but I am not sure that I can do that because it is in my name.

Ah well!
You would have to read the T&C to answer that one but usually you can resell software provided you completely remove the original from your machine.Registering it with someone elses name is another matter, very much doubt that that would be allowed but you can always ask.Good Luck.
Machines were mice and men were Lions once upon a time........But now that it's the opposite its twice upon a time. MooNDoG

brad
Site Admin
Site Admin
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/vendor/twig/twig/lib/Twig/Extension/Core.php on line 1266: count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable

Post by brad » Sun Aug 15, 2010 9:52 pm

FreeThinker wrote:
brad wrote:Thats what I tried to do, modify a circuit with extra components and it just did not allow me to do it. I think it would be great if I were able to sell this software but I am not sure that I can do that because it is in my name.

Ah well!
You would have to read the T&C to answer that one but usually you can resell software provided you completely remove the original from your machine.Registering it with someone elses name is another matter, very much doubt that that would be allowed but you can always ask.Good Luck.
I guess I'll hold onto it and see what I can do with it when I get some time. Be sure to let me know of any cool projects you make with yours :)