Sorry for skipping out on the conversation guys but I got really busy at work and haven't had the opportunity to chat much on the forum.
I also started a project that was supposed to take only a few hours over the weekend but somehow ended up taking up the majority of the weekend and I still didn't finish.
I was hoping to show you the finished product but it will have to wait. For now here is a sneak peek...
R&D-sign_001.png [ 355.77 KiB | Viewed 811 times ]
I had started my program by adding all of the games on the chip but when I could not get the games to work correctly, I narrowed it down to just two games. I still could not get two games to work correctly. As I mentioned before, when Brad decided to move to the SPB, I moved on to other projects. From time to time, when a new idea pops in my head, I will pull out the program and try it.
Thanks for the offer to debug it on your circuit and I might take you up on it some time. I actually have several different versions of the program that I started because I was trying to figure out the best way to implement the algorithm (I love that word). I will need to go through the programs and find the one which would be least confusing to explain!
By the way, the bandage is simply to cover up a nasty black area under my thumbnail where I smashed it in a car door.
Yes I remember the good ole' days of page boundaries and data tables. You should come back to the dark side young Jedi.