1) 7.5v 1.2 amps is plenty for this project
2) The LED's won't blink until you get a logic one to the sensor input pin (from the sensor) can you confirm that your sensor outputs a logic 1 when you place something in between the sensor?
3) Make sure you use your 7805 regulator! you don't want to blow up your microcontroller or chips
Thanks you again.
1) Yes i use Swithing Power suply and i can turn on 6V, 1500mA
2) Maybe i can turn off this, maybe i can clear from programing code few line and the microchip no need logic 1, just for check, because i really don't know i have logic 1 or no
3) Yes i really use 7805 i check with multimeter.
So then i turn on The PCB all RGB Led turn on, (1 - 2: RED and GREEN, 3-8: RED, GREEN, BLUE lights) but i think they can't turn on then the microship don't have logical 1.